FAQ   •  RSS   •  Поиск
Вход  •  Регистрация

Bushnell Northstar 'Go-To' and auto-tracking???

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Телескопы (архив)
Предыдущая тема :: Подписаться на тему [RSS] :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Johneames
астроном

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 15, 2017 10:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Bushnell Northstar 'Go-To' and auto-tracking??? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,
I just received my 127mm Bushnell Mak, and I am MORE than statisfied!!
I have a specific question, and a general comment, as I have been closely following your board for a few weeks.

First, the general comment... For all of those NEW to Sky Watching, I would URGE you to spend at least one year with a good Star Chart, and a pair of binoculars. At the most, get an ALT/AZ 60MM Refractor, and spend some time learning the basics. You would be AMAZED at what a difference this makes when you get a scope that is inherently 'smarter' than you!! Your expectations are much more realistic, and what the scope is showing and doing makes much better sense. I joined a local club and started working towards various 'pins and certificates' they offer for learning the Moon, Constellations, Messier Objects, etc.

Now for my question.... The Bushnell works like a charm, could not be happier with the views, ease of set-up, and everything about it. My question is : Does it really 'track (follow)' the object? I align and point to Saturn, but it doesn't 'follow'. I have to move the scope manually, or tell it to 'GO-TO' Saturn. Not a big deal, but I want to be sure I am not missing something, and I wonder about using the scope for photography?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.opticsplanet.com/msgboard/about2-1560.html

corporate animation
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Телескопы (архив) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: