FAQ   •  RSS   •  Поиск
Вход  •  Регистрация

Help needed with Solar System project

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Солнечная система
Предыдущая тема :: Подписаться на тему [RSS] :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MichaelSmith
любитель

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 09, 2018 5:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Help needed with Solar System project Ответить с цитатой

HI,

My 3rd grader is determined to create a project regarding the Solar System. He has already made lots of charts and written information about each planet. He has almost completed his paper mache Solar System. The problem is how do I guide him in forming a hypothesis and what the actual experiment is? It is important for him to follow the guidelines for the Scientific Method but I'm not sure how to get him to go by them. We discussed that he might use a question regarding Gravity on each planet, but I'm not sure. He's already done so much work and has worked really hard on the project, but right now it's really just a display of the Solar System and not a real project. I know it seems as though we don't have a lot of time for this project, but he is homeschooled and I could give him more time during this week on his project if need be.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2Irzqy8
Promotional video company

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Evalmer
магистр

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 10, 2018 9:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you need help on the Russian-language site, then write, chtsdik, in Russian.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Солнечная система Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: