FAQ   •  RSS   •  Поиск
Вход  •  Регистрация

Should I consider buying a good used Astrotrac mount or not?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Астрономическая фотография
Предыдущая тема :: Подписаться на тему [RSS] :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Johneames
астроном

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 06, 2017 1:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Should I consider buying a good used Astrotrac mount or not? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

As much as I love my Star Adventurer and feel very comfortable handling it and optimizing its image output, I find myself wanting the ability to produce higher quality images, but without going to a guided full EQ mount. There are a number of reasons why a guided mount is not practical for my personal situation so there's no point in suggesting to me that I go this route, it's simply not a viable option for me.

This leaves me with two other possibilities as far as I can see... the Fornax Lighttrack II and the Astrotrac mount. The Astrotrac has three things that attract me to it over the Fornax LTII:

1. Cost... there are plenty of used Astrotracs on the market including right here in Canada which makes them substantially cheaper for me than a new Fornax LTII (discount for being used, no taxes, no customs or duties).

2. The Astrotrac is able to carry a heavier payload than the Fornax LTII and I am really interested in getting a small quality telescope like the Astrotech AT65EDQ 65mm f/6.5 ED quadruplet astrograph some time in the future.

3. Despite all its shortcomings the Astrotrac mount is a well-known product with many users around the world, including some folks who have produced some excellent images with it. Despite the great specs of the Fornax LTII I have yet to find online a reasonable collection of high-quality images done with it. If anyone knows of any please post the link so I can have a look. Thanks,

So my question, I guess mainly for experienced Astrotrac users, is this... do you think I should bother trying to assemble a good used Astrotrac system despite all the problems, most notably the terrible polar scope issues, or do you think I should just forget about the whole thing?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60464374

Business Whiteboard Animation
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
plasterplan
доцент астрономии

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 20, 2019 11:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Если отойти от далёких звёзд в сторону чего-то более земного, то я могу вам посоветовать обратиться к малышке https://prostitutkiivanovogid.info/gospoja/ которая покажет вам, что рай можно устроить и на земле.
Amalia
новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 28, 2019 1:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Обожаю играть в разные игры, но больше всего люблю в азартные онлайн игры. Очень удобно заниматься любимым делом сидя дома на диване! Игровой онлайн-дом работает для охотников за удачей круглосуточно. Здесь можно купаться в море адреналина всегда, когда у вас есть свободная минута wwwsloto-zalclub.com/azartnye-igry-besplatno
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Астрономическая фотография Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: