FAQ   •  RSS   •  Поиск
Вход  •  Регистрация

Controlling a telescope

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Телескопы (архив)
Предыдущая тема :: Подписаться на тему [RSS] :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
FrankHam
новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 31, 2018 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Controlling a telescope Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

Close to the top of my list of "things I'd like to do someday when I have time", is "learn astronomy". In particular, I've always been interested in the idea of telescopes which can be computer-controlled via an interface/protocol such as INDI.
Now I'd imagine that in most cases, you would have your INDI-compatible telescope connected to a computer directly (it seems that serial (RS232) interfaces are still popular for telescopes). However, I can imagine that in some setups, you might want your telescope set up permanently somewhere (e.g. your garden, attic, whatever), but you might also want to be somewhere else than right next to the instrument - for instance, in the (warm) house on a cold night!
To my point: has anyone thought of using a Raspberry Pi as a remote-control for an INDI telescope?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов - Астрономия для любителей -> Телескопы (архив) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: